Small businesses and nonprofit organizations can take advantage of the benefits virtualized servers can offer
Virtualization was once reserved for enterprises and data centers, but that has changed. Now, small businesses and nonprofit organizations can take advantage of the benefits virtualized servers can offer. Virtualization allows you to run fewer physical servers by running multiple virtual servers on each machine.
The advantages are significant:
- Maximize your investment by making efficient use of hardware resources.
- Faster provisioning of new servers.
- On-the-fly load balancing for higher application performance.
- Convert existing physical systems to virtual system and vice versa.
- Simplified backup and disaster recovery.
- Reduced energy costs. Less physical hardware means less power and cooling, improving your organization’s’ carbon footprint.
Our team is well-versed in working with virtualization solutions by VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V. We can help deploy virtualized servers both on-premises (in your offices) and within our secure Toronto-area data centers.
Get in touch to discuss how Epic Tech can help plan and implement your virtualized IT environment.