Microsoft’s Office 365 solution is a cloud-based offering designed to help businesses change the way they access data and collaborate from anywhere.
Whether a small 5 person shop or a Fortune 500 enterprise, Office 365 has a plan to accommodate your business needs, at affordable fixed monthly pricing. Office 365 is a comprehensive solution, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online, Office Web Apps and Office Professional Plus.
Migrating your business to Office 365 can be a great move…when it’s done right. This involves careful planning in order to execute a zero-downtime migration. Epic Tech can help your business take advantage of all that Office 365 has to offer by recommending the correct Office 365 plan and creating and executing a migration plan to ensure a smooth transition. Once complete, you’ll enjoy the benefits of Office 365 such as :
- Exchange Online cloud-hosted email with incredible uptime and access from any device.
- Your mail, calendar, contacts, tasks and notes will sync in real-time between all of your devices, including desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- Microsoft Office Pro Plus desktop software licensing is included with certain plans, which will ensure that everyone in your company is running the latest version of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and more.
- Additional software like Lync (awesome instant messaging, online meetings and HD video conferencing), OneDrive (cloud storage for virtually anywhere access to your documents) and SharePoint (share your work and work with others in a collaborative Intranet site).
- Get peace of mind knowing that Office 365 is available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
Epic Tech can assess your organization for free to ensure you are ready to make the move to Office 365. Our specialists are Microsoft Certified Professionals for planning and managing Office 365 for small business customers.
Get in touch to find out how Epic Tech can help.